Let us put an end to pointless New Year Resolutions…Start a Campaign. What I mean by that is to make a progressive plan towards a specific purpose this 2013 year. When I say progressive, I mean you are constantly working on achieving your goal and not starting and stopping after three weeks. It’s your time… Be Bold and Become a movement!!!
Steps to start your campaign.
- Create a simple plan. (Make plain and attainable to reach)
- Write your goal down and make it visible. (Use a card, sticky note or sheet a paper and write your goal for 2013 and place it somewhere where you can see it each day.)
- Do your research (Before embarking on a new project or relationship, make sure you do your homework and decide if this is the best fit for you.)
- Close the revolving door. ( People that like to pop in and out your life gotta go!!!! You can wave at them from the window. )
- Have a Tiger mentality. Be Bold and Unafraid
- Take small steps to achieve a bigger goal.
- Surround yourself with innovate people. (Leeches and Snakes gotta go in 2013)
- Free your mind from social media clutter. (Don’t “troll”to long on Facebook)
- Stop It… Damn what they think!!! ( Don’t worry about other people just do you.)
- Kill complacency
- Keep Calm and enjoy life….